I was just reading Michael Gleghorn’s article Ancient Evidence for Jesus from Non-Christian Sources. Are there any non-Christian sources...
My question is about natural evils such as tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes etc. I feel like the problem of moral...
I came across an analysis of the dilemma confronting theism due to the occurrence of the Holocaust. The very question...
“Is It Fair That People Born Into a Christian Home Become Christians and Everybody Else is Doomed to Hell?”,
Hey I just read your article on God judging people for sins they didn’t know were wrong. It was...
As a Christian, I find it to be of invaluable importance to remain current and educated in fields of...
Hello, Mr. Gleghorn! I want to thank you for what you do. As a Christian, I find it to...
There is not one proof that Jesus ever lived. Everything you quoted on your stupid page was all hearsay...
Bill Crouse, a former Probe staff member and Ark hunter, has been studying this issue for years, including making...
Dear Pat, I have a question for you. When you were here in the Philippines you mentioned that evidential...
- Reasons to Believe
- Probe Answers E-Mail
- Reasons to Believe/Apologetics Emails
- Angels/Demons Emails
- Bible Emails
- Christian Life Emails
- Cults/World Religions Emails
- Education Emails
- Gender Issues Emails
- Homosexuality Emails
- Marriage/Family Emails
- Origins/Science Emails
- Personal Development/Relationships Emails
- Sexuality Emails
- Society/Culture Emails
- Theology Emails
- Philosophy Emails
- Cults and World Religions
- Current Issues
- Culture and Society
- Politics and Faith
- Science and Faith
- Marriage, Sexuality & Identity
- History, Holidays & Quizzes
- Theology and Philosophy
- Founder’s Corner
- Scientology: Religion of the Stars January 15, 2017Don Closson gives an overview of the Church of Scientology and its founder, L. Ron Hubbard, from a biblical perspective, including analysis of why it is incompatible with Christianity.Don Closson
- Mental Illness and the Family January 11, 2017Sue Bohlin blogs about the need to proactively love well the family members of those dealing with mental illness.Sue Bohlin
- Capitalism and Socialism January 8, 2017Kerby Anderson writes that recent polls show that a mere majority of Americans believe in capitalism. And those under the age of 30 are essentially evenly divided about capitalism and socialism. Is there a war on capitalism? And are there answers to the typical criticisms of capitalism?Kerby Anderson
- Well Educated December 28, 2016Kerby Anderson blogs about a bumper sticker reading, 'What you call the Liberal ELite, we call being well educated.'Kerby Anderson
- Leaning Hard December 27, 2016Sue Bohlin blogs about the spiritual lesson she learned from a recent physical fall.Sue Bohlin
- Truth You Can Sing About - Part 2 December 18, 2016Probe radio producer Steven Davis explores the truth in five more Christmas carols, accompanied by new music composed and performed by his son Jon Clive Davis.Steven Davis
- The Star of Bethlehem December 11, 2016What was the Star of Bethlehem? Some people suggest is was an astronomical conjunction of planets and stars. But it might have been the Shekinah Glory, a physical manifestation of God's presence on earth. Various Christian views are considered to provide an idea as to how God arranged for this sign of Christ's coming.Dr. Ray Bohlin
- Are You Listening? Do You Hear What I Hear? December 4, 2016Have you ever missed a great opportunity because you weren't listening carefully? Twenty centuries ago some clues to impending good news of monumental import eluded most folks. Fascinating prophecies of Jesus' birth and life bring revealing insights into your own life today.Rusty Wright
- The Technological Simulacra: On the Edge of Reality and Illusion November 13, 2016Dr. Lawrence Terlizzese says that our addiction to technology is heading toward the opposite of the life we want.Dr. Lawrence Terlizzese
- The Rise of the Nones: Reaching the Lost in Today's America November 6, 2016Steve Cable addresses James White's book 'The Rise of the Nones' in view of Probe's research about the church.Steve Cable