Probe’s mission is to present the Gospel to communities, nationally and internationally, by providing life-long opportunities to integrate faith and learning through balanced, biblically based scholarship, training people to love God by renewing their minds and equipping the Church to engage the world for Christ.
• National and international youth and adult Mind Games Conferences attended by more than 10,000 participants since its inception.
• Probe Radio Program, heard on over 600 stations daily, reaching 1 million plus people each week.
• Probe staff members are interviewed regularly on national and international radio networks with listening audiences in the millions.
• Web site resource with approximately 2,000 articles presenting a biblical perspective, including the ability to hear the Probe Radio program through real-time streaming or podcast. The web site reaches over 2 million new visitors each year.
• Ongoing research to address today’s issues through honest and respected Christian scholarship.
Probe Ministries was founded in 1973 by James F. Williams Jr. and Jon Buell, who sought to form a ministry that would bridge the frontier between the agonizing questions man asks and the profound answers the Gospel offers. Beginning with the vision and no staff, Probe has grown today to form a working unit of 11 scholars and 4 support staff. As the organization has served Christ faithfully for 40 years, Probe now stands ready to dramatically expand its ministry for Christ the next 40 years.