The Purpose of Life
Paul Rutherford—looks at the purpose of life from his Christian perspective as well as from Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim and Hollywood worldviews.
Putting Beliefs Into Practice Revisited: Twenty-somethings and Faithful LIving
Rick Wade —Rick Wade updates his earlier discussion of 3 major ingredients necessary for Christians' faithful living: convictions, character, and community.
The Millennial Generation
Kerby Anderson—Millennials are the largest generation in American history and also the least religious generation. Probe's Kerby Anderson examines what they believe, how media and technology has affected them, and how pastors and Christian leaders can reach this generation.
Kerby Anderson —revised his 10-year-old program that has sparked more email than anything he's ever done in his 35 years with Probe.
Tactics for an Ambassador
Don Closson—shares suggestions for Christ's ambassadors in sharing the gospel based on Greg Koukl's book.
New! Probe Staff Member Blog Posts
• Sue Bohlin: Praying for Japan
• Sue Bohlin: Prayer Notch-Bumpers
• Sue Bohlin: Dangerous Worldviews
• Renea McKenzie: Those are sexy worldview glasses you've got there.
• Sue Bohlin: Pods, Aliens, and the Incarnation
• Kerby Anderson: Is the Internet Affecting How You Think?
• Kerby Anderson: Millennials and Media
• Kerby Anderson: unChristian
Ask Probe Anything!